Re: [6tisch] #40 (minimal): Ralph's INT AREA review on minimal

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Thu, 10 December 2015 09:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=55825; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1449739525; x=1450949125; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=I/ixVchcVnAjQh3LpzEfuSRsP0N6U8Us2OAwYYiKLZk=; b=IkCUMM0duhPvfP93NK/MeHtzBEofXqOT7FyJHWb1kinQq4cbjijr/7qw saGVTfb9/7sgSSUDKOEOIOUWPk43foBCcugf/Lv4xVczjgy1SgQOcUwId w/89c/62oVhvQwT1985Fm8SgUQqanH29upAFLvQCDq2Wzph37NlIVMJRu 8=;