Re: [85attendees] Soccer BOF Update

Victor Kuarsingh <victor.kuarsingh@gmail.com> Mon, 05 November 2012 16:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type; bh=Bmil9ckZfzorrf8rXysoSomcDvgFHNPYfyWriz5BtuE=; b=R0l1ZD/46ZXwnV3RFBocTzQN8LfFj2d+wbPNpkyFZxElcZQXnWsjIyNceA8gfhihog iYrvdg7uEhNqHet/BBqjVyedVk2RtxG9oULZiM7MaIa/dERzo8Z8MdIOd74UWP/4ZDxM Wt/y9i/8vF1MILvGdau4NIoBQ9ZOAtqz5mIlFwo19dvOVPEQ3uzSS3kujzm6IIeio0Tf 6ukn/1Vloy5qbpsgYc0PzSrFJCWvhop5SBdxa01C7IRTsU5CkAw3ve0Ldq89at2TY10i SuI4gusHCBjFumoHCjFUjLvzTwm6nubvc2jW15clT4mlwobBCqGhMWdHTewTSdoLxjAd A85g==