Re: [85attendees] Soccer BOF Update

Arifumi Matsumoto <arifumi@nttv6.net> Mon, 05 November 2012 16:21 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :x-gm-message-state; bh=/z2C3VhLEOJLic4cwKeNPeHRfm8j9hmO2wQgJY3+Lx0=; b=GFERIikkae2MpxuPTU0imX5V2CRMAwvh2DhYAQanRSiApeJMx+lN3CXe9L4t/l9nYm +Qtif/N3heRAnfwDzlbOtLCZDr5uWPsIy4RoTrqTB9VtSN3VZR5h5RLarEXl8z7nfXrc 73Rwj+eroWtgQDscl7wNbLR6TC+ZqA3I6VwPW+8HQk3yqmAMnoRVhMNhX7RA3qfx3+TA XkoV5AnHr9rBlyJQgrhDwI+NDBvlkrINB2bXW0xFSL7nklc0UoSXhmvqod2GHa2xJVpu tkXo1AqjnRhSUT0CgRPr+ENl7GbFEo6md4+LB4FAqlB+GMS/1lIXCA6yr7zaSeZnPnRh /FGQ==