[Ace] Proposed charter for ACE

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 18 November 2020 07:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=AekDmPsucK1Cr6Wl989IVQkPFP3u7b/El96cFR3nXiQ=; b=u0hM/zj0aDkl/+D7E+iQQXveKMeVWAy9eFsaLNQ83mPJPmcq3FKnHBhNpk9Wm+Lst7 XuKJVMZo9MuAvvVgsmFdjeUGwFYkVdIEEcu6+Uj0Ue5n+HeTIbx6EiGeYo4L/j5XpDYy JwCHjNEIugQS72Df7ixreZ3xWo76TPlfypzPs5ch6uEv1ZoHHhEjX6T8meRakoil87qB qnZYbgI8nwvH0lrxDC0etOCEk4CwIFWIUFElrClbNK2Ol+lHYOgLTiRECrU+cnRX2GWw lFuxwFRShBqj6TpYo/s+Wl1lcsOE8I77uPRg2A6E++7Ha258THcQPQ/9z55UPGMLuTiG jjZQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=AekDmPsucK1Cr6Wl989IVQkPFP3u7b/El96cFR3nXiQ=; b=OWA8cHPDT6/yGg1ag3C13lYlFDWHYgBlMgeOYg33Vy11Sd81f3idempDIHDKwJJGrv 40zWfrKKpblHUlfeofE6k2hEHEOubA7uePXw4G7UQpHK4PuFXe2lawX6JlD37J7skaI7 TuEy25SX/SnhUXsQiPpHPvmNoPSvzlDq8/qmPNLVJ+5y1I3Zm5SkebbcAJRuSVAQXoTm cCpPJol1cdjU6hK1t9qpTTelVxsqns2cKA5/r6BgavVIPjhpT9FaX3hfjLYzGVAKH7e1 bi7nehKxQhLK5b5HhoKm1X/aW+QYwhRLsF3KHuVaKJSejhxGFNV9PSOhXxW1cPhF2QrO tBwQ==