Re: [Add] draft-arkko-abcd-distributed-resolver-selection

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 20 March 2020 21:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JikgZzQHIfPXJV8CNH4mbvG6MrpPrYQ4lwSmz4NBPT0=; b=kMqpdslkipkYnWGRkEk1fDktcr/aMhsNZp0q8wFMa1dPd5pc19kHQgxKiWKHbapf8d QksefGISwpoMivOVx0gjHgxNILhYJl3Lh/borJsTSGBHa8P3LT8KtSfwQnLCiCeHgzPC lt+y1C6jZ5N5MNqWmJLPmHjHPC8eTq6Q76VTjVXCPxwPuR0bJYeN1Xn8C0gJxFOMSGa9 Lny9Wo4rIqgfhhNMDuA7TkvA+uMkRT+hqtGeNgmUBqC2k2cH9FFcV7chFgBCl+lT6NH4 evwdOGpONXo7lABM2ev2sbIjbvr4TAN/BzaXgst+WTeRm3Jo5WakLFGpmXJiH3aJeX0d H5uw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JikgZzQHIfPXJV8CNH4mbvG6MrpPrYQ4lwSmz4NBPT0=; b=QRNUNT7dKLZWcvxNZjsL7cOGau0mgD3UUl/faSvcSx2us7KWjygLP6XXxlp0dLxg7z mUQKkeXycHbDOrfHgTvmK4F5wJCG3+kNMvsJbmTuXDL3uDDB/7WNsie9qO1irnbUFB5p IHnmJV9hTW2dXCd9S1c24JkJ/R3fNNbC1TO8h2Bnsl8OR8vsUzmuqQLe5WUgi5YF86Tt AMkJiuudWnPoLoqx8BseEHdxmPrl6+vJ4F8aJn2cmsVya5Nsm0eQLq1KHmonv8h8B08a AsZJ/TYqfOnXNMuDMuY0NI3ghCEUguTDs4WosW0Qx1G8rVEK8UfHPHotPppltJrLBZcM XSZA==