Re: [admin-discuss] Consultation on IETF Administrative Strategic Plan 2023

Jay Daley <exec-director@ietf.org> Thu, 16 November 2023 14:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=staff-ietf-org.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1700145054; x=1700749854; darn=ietf.org; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=HKWKJ+TQ/P2SKff9tDxaQie7/jHnxLqrvp/8/Av0CnI=; b=M3rG94VMgEiI+DCHvVmLA+7eYI21ceXkbOjdjFh7R0sIbGpnU/IUCVIsfEkxLzsqTQ ztJB31T1yuCSTF2un7fwTAkvMdi9VFhDL/3R3x37tgduuwnGzx7llWy/FGlumc0SX5da OEtPWAM1D0nLgJDbxd2ZeJz//tsjmAN19H6HrGk47Ts7A06I8wwvBJSZmWGQBhgYx14T zOLxT9L2VUPcevTYx+OcYxhQQpxntgcnm4SM9sLKXYPq2FDby7ZjzOGjnMq7zQghpI79 9IsfvrStVmI1WSjd7zbY1WVrdt+kHzuB39XMZZsOOgD6viOhv/kHuov8WBHVhP1x00R0 1j+g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1700145054; x=1700749854; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=HKWKJ+TQ/P2SKff9tDxaQie7/jHnxLqrvp/8/Av0CnI=; b=EH9UIz+zHIBbRuPwOCYulOSjqmgpL7VpVULTNxTibwz/aWO2iZSgXnHzn5+L4fcSI4 zSkLbszt/myx4Sa20nQO8pow9X/FMFP+K1nRzcErKhOclpQoYz0TlOxvmJI2DUl7twK4 IuuNDBqndbw/s6oDu0JZ0KhS7qEJMwS1ZdnHNea7G7dDY6VU4BuRZrs5NSkBpnMzInYX 4R88Id6r5rADcUXNfvt6IVSaVsAhzvUaN1htjlJ9eU2lBw5JKMXo5kW9Tr6rXUQxZFoi 59WamN173XqnjXO37e36b+qyTmzKJFVv50KAEAEChgm4WNBt2M4l+HJaZvJ065e4cZse TGyA==