Re: [alto] ALTO Draft ReCharter WG review -- ALTO Data Model

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 04 March 2021 18:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=i4FQ1zZ9ELRP5S9IMqVgt3i607mrQy8ezWI+n4d7Du8=; b=PT4+vos/5sG+ABHkxft+Wk60xIgtvoFF/NGqFlksuGGPO//m9Sy2xvaconfs864RfF 50QmVLGqGOSGfdzat6+e7Z3RYQacTRtHOEzrhJphcxuRXavHQ72MiebZdefgmjP1aWXg uHYMatqKP+CA7kDeEtJnUixi7kZ4xrOwRk9/ZX5oyj9SOJ364s5GhTzyavx5LnbghufN i+DioPJhRibpO9FXwAKSV6+b9wQRFIR/gbjGntXx2rilWBWTsR41TJEmo4dhYpZGnaQT EUb+dZPCA878w9dSR3MkWUoqKsQ8GTvoMssdJDv6HzQDgZwU2+lfA9Mr26YBop7OxkA2 PF2g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=i4FQ1zZ9ELRP5S9IMqVgt3i607mrQy8ezWI+n4d7Du8=; b=FpL58GbppbxYDQYk3zzFU0rAtNat0TYs3fuOlBzWHIUm02zJHOPegXvg+BKGI5zxav ew5kLx/HcAMyu/+eAORIF3dBe20Gy2hYVEXbQn7k9YU8Ibwa9CoVlQ4kVs9m5zqGNYzL Q7EL5lhMXXGXyDK9TWSOS+obYdgBcZ3HpwYe5SQ8JVt8itWNaTOgkAOsKOr+eAS1MfyT zAcEQyT0IfJ+X9IQSg/k4Sy918JwEmlrl5+D9MbTz1JU8I7+4QnLUO/qvehLq7AW2mv/ 7WycxwsNbfjTbkE2uxukH9fyD6kH/MN9TJLLeWCyUVSqM4HXHWVpkZ+svA6kjRK1MeyV 81Eg==