Re: [alto] ALTO Draft ReCharter WG review

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Mon, 01 March 2021 23:36 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=puHvvAL8ezAiRWB7NsH4QTySsvyKRQNvhsmf0lcjIUk=; b=i6lxrPlKVG1wABSJwFY1V012N5eAy4fF5cYr2KfGFSDlIE7vUkD68TJZyx+XVpzfKS tgGpG76BDFvgttVWYPm6o+pfObKUQJk7rSrNp9Az/hYHvBE3ViGdM7DLK7IZjlgLOv1A ZkOBdRibyihoWNXu9+XKB/pZREASOPn680cSwtk+2Z4ADjST3TFRsRqCqHsEjhlmY99T QO+kOM9MSY1uejb/BOzqpxL40DL7kSehKN0YlNLdoo8rlnrhztcxuygZtHYAlxeVbrhE K9TuAgYz8UevZ72CPgK87de0OIitkS4KNXUnMdTWKsMPTMErw180AQ8nscjmMweordsW lS3g==