Re: [alto] ALTO Draft ReCharter WG review

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Mon, 08 March 2021 03:21 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: Jensen Zhang <jingxuan.n.zhang@gmail.com>, Qiao Xiang <xiangq27@gmail.com>
CC: 刘鹏 <liupengyjy@chinamobile.com>, IETF ALTO <alto@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 03:21:05 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.136.123.117]
Subject: Re: [alto] ALTO Draft ReCharter WG review

Hi, Jensen and Qian:
Thanks for your clarification, , the interesting paper [2] you share,
I am wondering how ALTO server in your implementation get network info from BGP in each domain?
Do you configure ALTO server in each domain for consistent Cost Metric reporting? What if each ALTO server report different Cost metric in the multi-domain setting?

-Qin