Re: [alto] ALTO Draft ReCharter WG review

Qiao Xiang <xiangq27@gmail.com> Thu, 04 March 2021 16:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=to1N8JnZcXe1c6VbPYuGkH0HWo4XuNVICvZes/PTr7s=; b=QBxvPMIbHoDtIe94cAOZdVm3/vddbyBwxaG+6WNquuoAGe6fFkKVLVnAVN3ovL0ask LZd34+KKOeMFNOQqhdFv91oR1vvLAbGvsrTqlRwlsBsRypakaAxZqUC7jrvfu6JOGG8L pOM6x/W82QVIfxeBYXvmIQpkJtMOdIxAFnfi9uIOCpirmI61L9ZtSvTOovFmS+e+c1SM /XKInffTxUmNigcwzCtgBUoLCe6s+tt9A14k3ZR/pkwx9WQ6g9g24Y5vnDi++S98YGWL KuI6/SSDja9pkpi4g2JMuNc121jc8hXo62v83CZJtmpYQEOkzMMQg3Y+/xHOjCM8MjBz koyw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=to1N8JnZcXe1c6VbPYuGkH0HWo4XuNVICvZes/PTr7s=; b=GF5eigSXjE7ZM2EmFrJI4T2Fldtz3mNPbo2XH3ehvR5NBc9AC3ow27tkB/a8O5mnPC ZVvGB2cfXrpgQsJD8Txm2Vlkn1aI/AWCggqF35UgdJVeEL4I5hHddyI/+MynuoS6nbMq eywpJax3nm+Y4KrUeixe24Cjhb20Qp+ym00yvyJXUoXSCY88OOOi/c/AJJfehmMOJN0w yuwJwHYa4ov5QneyQ0iPRtriMfCnM+dZk1tAt/tyif/Uz9LBpjN7gKAkz7VWpzXBlQuB eFnaIL1G2byD8PlZ4Yjde/bCLuBWAttCbmB69Ta0pTmtPS69sCUqGVQFnjyF3HNiJJMT hy1A==