Re: [Anima] [6lo] Comments needed for Security Bootstrapping of IEEE 802.15.4 based Internet of Things

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Wed, 25 February 2015 21:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=BiaR6Ay+yaG7vTNbwsaZnfiXyw8K/IZVa9Ue1Y0jGZs=; b=L5FOb2knDDypjN1eHVJ2DbNfsVgGA/SZT+bZ4+nERHCXbb51TlE4mQtg1vs5EemFhO eIr/qOkiwljy8luflPiGGMr7PDz7ZxJ80dRtJ4VrYq8ie0adUgXYshqzyA9hmvSRRkZk jeSwpYaGHdeMOjWeeqmugAsPSFN+XyLfSpLCpIS9OBTVwf+3hJPObP3Phesb7eS1C8fn IZ5X4y0D62+vttl0SvGKrd3+Ko6S9xDZ7X/G6vpMeFxjnBDaY7vRLRyA3x5YDd4zzjj0 uRtKJYXPmtPzHU2P7IpsTaYtmpkcuPezoBY8qDDWGV/dBTNZacGiTovEVw4KJXfhTJrG Dy3Q==
References: <77FA386512F0D748BC7C02C36EB1106D921776@szxeml557-mbs.china.huawei.com> <6426.1422664463@sandelman.ca> <77FA386512F0D748BC7C02C36EB1106D92CC62@szxeml557-mbs.china.huawei.com> <54E7219B.6040006@gridmerge.com> <54E72846.20807@gmx.net> <54E7824A.4040906@gmail.com> <cf14f8df23dc2552f062976775e76549@xs4all.nl> <54E86F9A.8020104@gmx.net> <54E8D442.6020909@gmail.com> <54EB4F24.7030609@gmx.net>