Re: [Anima] [6lo] Comments needed for Security Bootstrapping of IEEE 802.15.4 based Internet of Things

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Fri, 20 February 2015 20:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=gx9Pwjc2tDPn/MvFBc4h57v3BOIE2hdSAgPdsA9KyAc=; b=yk+b0G33gKTIpBCZYH92abNGpZYaMrAaG8WQtzUPVOQXHqoYXUfsrgRPzavMPrR06o +OF1suCBE+OH2DWTMugasMXjmp/QCP6FUHnkUdiRsRZ9oGQSBoabAdOETMAMAJZf0ajb lM4fCsPqz7vL1gD1piRf4qrDlABfGuNUwRDYmsW1SnK918KkRPsTq3wvtDkhVyyaBv7N Vm9vG8+yntoSoYsRNm/vR1uTcACLZEQBi61q9wuxBqUPqmAAOF9tM7AkPFyq6lxTzQvF yX4RKjj5JS2K/d+W1ra+BXizr7j+9ettoG6a7cMaP1WLok+LPRvJu+LGeEHtXQYDPpXP LKgA==