[Anima] brski-discovery vs constrained BRSKI (was: Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-15.txt)

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Tue, 21 November 2023 15:14 UTC

Received: from faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:51]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4SZSbN2ytfznkRY; Tue, 21 Nov 2023 16:14:40 +0100 (CET)