Re: [apps-discuss] Use of RFC 2119, Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-03.txt

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Wed, 28 March 2012 23:31 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:01:06 -0700
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1332977485; bh=Ugt0doN/Abp4vfRetV2KVLBXHKPXK+2fJBihBnqtQ3E=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=ROc6pMRL4zAXzQ+XiQc5lFKHf+Q7w+yyO5KhDgfDMGrth3uxt0U+FNUk1GHoiZym7 JUgT3xKRz91uK2Z1NpHIfHYpPOabQTJzsDQgosxKz4nOhrE7wZ+Dabdo0LS4D5OHRI RtVHGyOK1ua1IutzrrrwNj+OLQIUsmoB+b4IQcq0=