Re: [apps-discuss] Call For Adoption: draft-nottingham-safe-hint

John C Klensin <john@jck.com> Tue, 29 July 2014 13:35 UTC

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:35:26 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john@jck.com>
To: Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman@vpnc.org>
References: <CAL0qLwZtqm5apMhET+QSu2wsmLUWysXdsJzBsrU5oi4p0xsAEg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMBDwbfPEcrQkLKCBTNxduRci25n43F_qYJcg4UffCLDiw@mail.gmail.c om> <53D01455.6090504@cisco.com> <CA+9kkMABPpOdMoi11mJ61ey0ps7e_XxyrWY0PTsoZw_S5rjzBg@mail.gmail.com> <53D1115C.2010903@dcrocker.net> <CA+9kkMAp_T8hHR24M_RJUO5MYyRFfaLgWhQ8wtE5T9HrqMSs+A@mail.gmail.com> <CAC4RtVAt-NHQjvb70kdBhg71qumq-P44f-JvC2wvb=Ufq_QgJQ@mail.gmail.c om> <CA+9kkMD5D115-zzxQW0CQNn9LTBecLcp7GB8-B5aGieo1RZxfg@mail.gmail.com> <53D526A1.5030505@cs.tcd.ie> <CD39E9F8-8F7A-4B36-8133-1C5576EF69A3@mnot.net> <53D5A36E.5010000@cs.tcd.ie> <45E595ED-0AA6-4B8B-892C-FAFAE2B8002E@mnot.net> <53D5A78D.8060102@cs.tcd.ie> <91C8EFC9-E16F-44CE-9BED-C6FD47C07EBF@vpnc.org>