Re: [apps-discuss] Last Call: <draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04.txt> (The Unicode code points and IDNA - Unicode 6.0) to Proposed Standard

Mark Davis ☕ <mark@macchiato.com> Wed, 25 May 2011 17:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=0OgZxKokXSWCC4A7qdz2e5h6mXwXuyc132MFPEX631w=; b=NPLkr416WrqqFsU+TleE/ABiVYe/VEF64EcIBHKBMW3drZodBa4vc8JKMP2JLuS7k1 KPDvmA50PNZ5m00zcGzEjRjDuMBWLPFUjMZZrCeWKqEIk3TBsKyQy1fwgrEtovRAThHj 9kG1N0ssgkdUnfnqyEb2TDC8iqs4K5K2Ju3dg=