Re: [apps-discuss] HTTP MAC Authentication Scheme

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Fri, 03 June 2011 12:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1307104014; bh=Q+JdJI1kXBA9eH 9b6Y2qCB0QRbUR9H7RHhiWCvjUFeo=; b=N1PKaHRptFYeLUajLdGdur0Ld5LqE0 HDQhAvu/rkDmIz/pMpxIsn/xp0YhfCrvAtZDQ3Ckz4pe0PGUSRB/b4TyISIpNk5L Ut6/1asppg+oA4/BTDaK78mO9wd+TvhUXp45fQ5C764h2n3xdmNcKfbnZbap8KtZ w03WP+l5n27LTfv+KLoMWQh5V4zDTyrv1FUqQCAf2rucEmDlcg4DiDs1ALGWn4Cf 9Eqqh8HCNRD5t6jl9vTvgXxHrLf4RKyiJMqyuocfjGBvW2eHosPx7zAymzl94dZP cLIcOHy7dXl/cfTDl5J6kf4W2VdZayPXy0jVKKodwzKxu9IK0tMPlWEQ==