Re: [apps-discuss] Webfinger: acct "link relation"

Michiel de Jong <michiel@unhosted.org> Wed, 14 March 2012 06:56 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=LjCjLlXGYX6W/MDR6UDeVglGSB/OGV95HJngUTBWI+c=; b=kcoCNIgRfGsobbd3hP1jfb3A4zegeEb9ti3YEBYyS0Jh4lmz70u5W8KI+ALZQ1VDsX Hm1sLo5/xpyT0wqJ6eEwmUkaNtVR3Xmid1iqxoxeEVzrkZVBYI/RvwHtJSBil88sP22H rY4IPCot++cSTEsCw2VgXh2XcRQqcmxHZpxsFpJ1SeVSQA5flqzWIPvecwp76t+F5qfC vfw1ejm6GYGh0bvYyNCq8NxADxb/nUyWBfoDlhLXm84VjW4vXlVw3QUabmST6y0BQdrl W/aCv7B8l3Uh1jVeHnZASjK7Z9CM/GFPc7mXfoQLiI218ktKouXvGe26uAUSt7iVtiRs Q7Qg==