Re: [aqm] Follow-up: PIE performance in cable modem environments

Preethi Natarajan <preethi.cis@gmail.com> Wed, 01 May 2013 03:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic :in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type; bh=Mns1zHjr0yoO7BwF/rV6mnpQxKS2bz/IJGfD4r3FHhA=; b=BHwdkBXCi3igy+X/jciORSKw2MhN6TbTD69V2M5A4Nv4sQxiH8rrvXlabLc0bapnS9 8jaQ2GnzDQg9CeAnwMbM+O1pf8POUGGHTFQz87f81hiH4xylvxPCTBwpiG6IzAd63cT8 2V++rE02Uhx29fgiJm/tzpFzwAuERnUrYRZHg9uf2XiqBsIkWEW58Av6Y81jjXPhfu7N cbO4XuYu9UaZlO8VMxma9g2SSPNXASQwmVmdmzT3K7tLZnuPGkhGbsBs75ioXSKVQBDM JpanMWlN9vrzyWmFl71LFoGvae1y+LuzPUXGn3APwFpkCwZ1eN5kU0sfKsWwTzpPtIVI Vgew==