Re: [aqm] Follow-up: PIE performance in cable modem environments

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Sat, 04 May 2013 09:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dKHxX+PdJTTPPuDX4JSH3kJMMzXq6DahiRnlLOoteEk=; b=mrWb0DGvVkWEOTDQInaZxBB/PHjbiYnmsaEUp+B7pmB0x7wydJ6IeYz76gx5fqoGLJ 1iP2SfhvbYy8Dnoz6HRl3VlddFW9HQDCqs6/nwCoNqFYZucwCTDdrHDbXig4lHATG41G 222zfV1uz/cqillmgewosf3VOWrEWTEAuLPlRNWUBrrNYoDvd3Ys7I6KC2QN9d0y79yF 65zoQaNJ9tg38FGz8nOEa7RoWuhqeRby7ABK52qZ7qJUIj8I6gF6rEj0E5M96h7bznFv dgffV/5UVvueJ4IQvI+BaiDR+1fs2jUUIvDuOPu7jGbpOd6cECKJz3yEHLt620U0ON5X DMVg==