Re: [aqm] adoption call: algorithm drafts

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Tue, 16 September 2014 13:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=V7TVhl4OXPL/LuOLvuBNSPijmXspuNG4s7wb0bpZX8Y=; b=XAsZiAlOXyKA3//qkHDWdnjtMBJEmI4t9Mzp//SaXgYMUPeOtmTUdyMMCGNnpW5uAU 2e/3yGJ/ZipArmWrNdPExWbtCZtAUvFywVJRICHTAmTOxdTfUBacqVfzystHn80ez4Jv tSbHDsmxu8GLzWtp87hHh/CqR/9BSKwbyb3UykResQj3mo8bgSZEWH87/l8eNaTN/ycK IiKBWOyPIxw4vCAOIO2njKNq9LeGeQEpkCGRJSZInD3fOhLZwbdMuPLmh9x88+yF3Nm0 u+WVcZaKIAekqiQ3IO8yUPKxJ5ps1QF9zokUWhJwwxCUkmrB3Uf24HXtdBYmbsfJG6dd k5Jw==