Re: [arch-d] Possible new IAB program on Internet trust model evolution

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 30 January 2020 15:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=j4nCUOGO355Rg8aizbNf0dL09lv/yafEyTjrX7icBAU=; b=m4TwXyftWbb07OTNJyENFAj7lbRZogp0uZu779O0SG5nKdgd6mfXsl49ZTX2CRqAiP jlTtCOf6fXP1IWsreKT5yYPft5yv0U7K7ydHCyC38vHXy65eil0TSXIHQAnXZz5W9NqZ Lps6QIA9rLm3lspmSFnWlHxR8rk6EQwyM03ocwHCCK+/muwxRZZIsQ3/vKrnwPqFB3ND W1+49rOA+E6nB/BTywNpmCJWK7ylcJqniHKlCiu13gSuR50mQZoofQFQ8QLayF7HHmSH uBADcGfAV7J93thMMj6aYtFXCZouRRNIcZOoaxYTVaPVbBQ/sbooZQXOivq7a9NlgKRL hNeA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=j4nCUOGO355Rg8aizbNf0dL09lv/yafEyTjrX7icBAU=; b=FMlKqKZLFve7WFHsKtYkKT2w7NVb+PtKvyeCG01L4N0wPFbVHDA2W+Y3+EPhCcF6JE ABqWmZfneXGYtKvf5uPDPWOOn10nHUzmdqBQJzWbsvTZ8Xp8xhbuUpYG4hnRru9Rd+nK H4CDEmbcwmu8U73XI8AgGLcDGbOEtg2SvibeKwWGlnre3oV3U59GvuJSEPsvi2w/aqgb tJTFqxXMq0Utk4v6N4VxZhgFbJkYiQBghZX5FUeukiJOlVU9XH5H2+B5ZuaQ7+Qb7zVI W4p9QjQtvugX+k+nEiOz4TFDs//JJP/nb9rEoviBmPKHCqCSitcAwGmpkYmMkMZb7dJn 0ObQ==