Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9365 <draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-30> for your review

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 21 February 2023 04:58 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.085 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_HK_NAME_FM_MR_MRS=0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=KPG2xzIsv0dwyZk8HeipCCEzmBg9o4GiTjp57FPkRvE=; b=Qf1inKqI+Yxksor2Kr6gPO+E611RNpLb9fFbp5QxNVHn9acK1kOzqU7JF6j2Kj67m/ 2JEI1SD/slHAMMOLPi0mOBD7oYisaxyA6F6pXmat4oHFipYEQoxPrqAdD+qiMLzh5EmF pKCEORoU7MtYa3/cGrvBkkX4YRSl4v2tfh2G8NM2YgOf0vgueU+n8y7eh0+Cw1NNnRkb fd+AGwkdrSeslT41HsZFuvakcrR0Z5ozmD04jVOqLH6JOaBZQw+jScFzc7QHdP/uzBEM 9L8izcTG86tek/+2K7pztCnU1T3m1xm6swzgpRXg8E5S06pwVQlVLXXgSxLURk+t5CqM KPzQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=KPG2xzIsv0dwyZk8HeipCCEzmBg9o4GiTjp57FPkRvE=; b=7u3UGjRhDdvAiRqlzgp4s2IQvTne9vdwLFWN3rMKJE0/2FIwXup0cgSJ/0qJL2g6O1 3/r7yjYGlhbzO2VIITbSMT2aColkvZ8OvOGaTohih0u2bIvYmSI8s4Y/7jmKTdepVLBi or1yQeJH6eJwG6FtpYSxXLDPYuu6Q009TRwJa4g3S+dGHeZBbRne7OdyMBJXtC6UYQea 84CrJw7WppnHj56KzHLQgJrypykQS1vMPUAKD6Bi3Ba+bHsdzBKQYPw/ZWcTEgxSVlUT IDo2tjpAHMPRpmwAgkVpYc0PyqQgCxDtrQLcQN654forJT7bFh5snF8/lIMTIoUdwRDj 9BSg==