Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9365 <draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-30> for your review

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Wed, 22 February 2023 16:52 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.075 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FREEMAIL_DOC_PDF=0.01, T_HK_NAME_FM_MR_MRS=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1.999] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=wQTvhx/dyV2b7I1ncPjCg84uwbI01fIi8Groi8BHIII=; b=kx4YLHI7bPoiWhondpTZDB2BoUpcxaYGYcWTPFmPko6N9URoKQs+gb0ex2hv0Wj1kv wN4XMS/pVbNdEpquRbNlyJANsLGUKqlHA+FvQb7kjPQr5Z1+xq/niDf1GrjNYT2MroqE 2Uf+fz5syJ3WYJgcnP0LNfAkbMrzLtaqNXbc4bMF0HX4lqeDHVivFyLvNwep0Rr9R01P ZJtxEqJ3z5nExT8hAbQDODh6kGx3biUtBSwyNfnYzSazbnhMl98iA3lRRW51oibYE3rW 1k2BsjGTyvfukPIFHLgvJKs1U3V5uHYBKBuVMy/YS2VkS+4gBcy1zr8UUGPt9ilmUmY/ ncjg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=wQTvhx/dyV2b7I1ncPjCg84uwbI01fIi8Groi8BHIII=; b=zB4aEcjIAIYkBH/q+on6XPZvP/Pb/HeluLZkwqQfXhhZT19Rrze3wjwtAoTjSxC4W+ vbQfSdui6RYGeREadOEsvZgzRh1pXk/N9UiWIvMyg+yBJLJWG8NuMS5JSFoY6bEQDHN6 TOquWwttHt5v4dTFxgTjiB3f/MOrDwYcOihBsYtUBGRQ9vcipMaC11+J3nvSZusxny6l g23ng4WRVza97TRBVGDdJBwylHLtV7h0hxcbb8wZvh6e4VY87jvSN9TPY06Nlqu3h3Ju /NNOfC0sGBNsoPpKZOHJpV+IJJmruV2tbB2HmjIgcEiLWlDUU5Nm3NUT8/wlIOLhwE/8 eH6w==