Re: [auth48] [ISE] Re: AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9446 <draft-farrell-tenyearsafter-05> for your review

farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii@gmail.com> Wed, 12 July 2023 17:00 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_WP_DIRINDEX=1] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1689181225; x=1691773225; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Lbq7q8+OHPjLGkk79xO9oMAUqvzEGEvnBC9Nv6U3SEE=; b=i2GGLEJMRf4p3hFowRklOkTUWeK8zFV7v/uBvBqJVnPhbT+cJQGF3yPqFerSDKEc8d hH4F3AwtFR3GDu7pOc7s5ZPVkq/rIEqb0OWuDhF57Vs5Fa2cAhG262zLvCEi9EEQ2tB8 sn+KJljW8o9badY0fuBMkOxC/8L2xf+3WuAWN4Pt8RBM2PTsz0tVKdYfOydmMkcXbMKt pYE8VzWkVmCkFPWVX5lqIPjeSA57UHbrAXs21thlY/Z5REOMtE+8qBUsHANTiiIhqXMk RjBw2KoZxZHZS5R08pJ7SY7jztqcPOOeMZ9rabFTIN8ZL/Avkqa0Hz6bUEtsaAa0lXCI 2QyA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1689181225; x=1691773225; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Lbq7q8+OHPjLGkk79xO9oMAUqvzEGEvnBC9Nv6U3SEE=; b=NIL6T1pQe8S2algPViFvNN4VffwyUjYNIzvhH7DBp0Qcmd1OClip4jdr+kN5pm16LQ rXCMjMtoeuLj8D79+o5Vi4UwcQbHb7JGMp9t68hq4cy2xhZ7GSCalme2le5jKoKRh6WQ 0xL5tUqs8NRq/8SuSW/ztI6g1HwggHgDDdO9vH5xSCGLETM4dcPhTs8t1H1H7URmx7V4 bMU6aCAEnytJXk7YFOgMu4EJvZM1ZqGy8lrNFNOCoh+MDoVsomMT6m/V2pVTdAw4PecZ WtS1T48oZ1pRzTEubctBKFz6y/+i9opogveHWu4d82lVdT1Zy0No2yAhCGdPq86tRK/9 Kd2A==