Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9446 <draft-farrell-tenyearsafter-05> for your review

"Independent Submissions Editor (Eliot Lear)" <rfc-ise@rfc-editor.org> Wed, 12 July 2023 14:01 UTC

From: "Independent Submissions Editor (Eliot Lear)" <rfc-ise@rfc-editor.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 18:01:06 +0400
Cc: stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie, farzaneh.badii@gmail.com, schneier@schneier.com, smb@cs.columbia.edu, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
To: rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9446 <draft-farrell-tenyearsafter-05> for your review

Thank you, RFC Editor Team, for your thorough and timely editing!  My suggestion is that you NOT revise the draft RFC until all authors have had a chance to comment.

AUTHORS: please review ALL versions of the draft RFC before you approve. I have already noted at least one edit that will need to be reverted, but you will find that the overwhelming majority of the changes made are appropriate, so give a good look.

As for timing, Stephen will be back over the weekend.  No prize for fastest here. Just be sure you like what you read.

Eliot