Re: [auth48] [C381] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9303 <draft-ietf-lisp-sec-29> for your review

dsaucez <damien.saucez@inria.fr> Thu, 22 September 2022 05:49 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=inria.fr; s=dc; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=4qdv6FxHOgzaIGp88rC9JiNEA6U8Z1D8JRsWFjSqphI=; b=uVLa+hSbgNzrc4HE3OaKEOLd0HnPqMCXgUYPg+Wsy0CH/h8VHdT4RLob uPLIAtKLoi9ny9s5BHtI0JJUU6IoDnWUl412/+Np+wmil/ksta3FkiaR4 i4Tca9ndJ/3mnRnsSA0OOaXbfEn4frGx4qDwwOIBPE4iqeqYRVz4gNzO+ Y=;