Re: [auth48] [C381] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9303 <draft-ietf-lisp-sec-29> for your review

Vina Ermagan <ermagan@gmail.com> Fri, 23 September 2022 23:33 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=M54S/hXfqePBCMHKGt468guOSDWh8kcmNmuc9HJ1jZE=; b=SoAXrkzqIp6roqoHxMlx7be1XAcY2S4mqTcpnlaoBy9MwBoo3lODGmvERZs6TEcqAj jEAZFOxyP5gdliuiBWpNckS3i5lk2nejskkYHUrdkSfnXSXrxbqMyU4AEfFaM4jhyfBS rx80t1apecm3U3+q15vT0zbpHPn52NeYH9lqhBpuOYF3TpNQhu8T19kDTK2F3qTvnb7s Hogk+OiV6owA56JfwPgWDGA2ipFMRD03Tq76E5k/AE/E+9wKuGdhbznc9rvE7nNSf3rx RLKvrJG0pUnkBi+c0/dMYzpGdE+zVPxI3h3fsYoePMgLO+rL8ESVV2x7X67adpIChGAr LUpg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=M54S/hXfqePBCMHKGt468guOSDWh8kcmNmuc9HJ1jZE=; b=Z9VHMx/PMdWUd3zmpxEOPSZYTPnGVAnpClAQJN3ToRVgxP3R+dIEUh5RZTtTGkuGQw swCg0pTEgbtl3VehO61o75/opVWZWoY8Hhu2uqEiOzOO88pU79VPDPktrdryh0b1bB5U BVBUB1cSS6rFsms4MCzwbr665XiRVCzSwyYOYq6YiMPW1M+dUfde15PPS0mHXi6y0JHY BN8BPVzGMDjcrs9DjH+D0Eyrr3TAWxjWlepEB6bEHCxlCatUVdVXc70kX+ha6e04RkUf kRAh/zxdAVV+UlJwN592TfVWdbgihXJGOIhGhFiJVSvWLWUZ+n1Qw2CwWJiYCluf3VNA zqeQ==