Re: [auth48] [IANA #1275013] [IANA] Re: AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9122 <draft-ietf-extra-sieve-action-registry-06> for your review

Lynne Bartholomew <lbartholomew@amsl.com> Tue, 20 June 2023 23:03 UTC

From: Lynne Bartholomew <lbartholomew@amsl.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 16:03:08 -0700
Cc: "rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org" <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, murch@fastmailteam.com, extra-chairs@ietf.org, extra-ads@ietf.org, brong@fastmailteam.com, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org, alexey.melnikov@isode.com
References: <RT-Ticket-1275013@icann.org> <5C0C7120-DAB7-4E95-BDC8-156D294E7CF6@amsl.com> <902A2F57-F5D7-44A8-9686-13FABDBC72DD@isode.com> <DE0D5AC8-B745-4F3D-B86C-7D030E069B63@amsl.com> <EA75D513-81BD-4EE1-A391-131F8BDC0D99@amsl.com> <d3aa8f40-99a4-477a-83ad-85dbf92830fc@betaapp.fastmail.com> <9615C738-80B7-4FF9-82E2-93A9C3AA1D49@amsl.com> <8D67D7C6-0B11-479F-953C-4C015D31B254@amsl.com> <rt-5.0.3-4040034-1687283178-603.1275013-37-0@icann.org>