Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9122 <draft-ietf-extra-sieve-action-registry-06> for your review

Lynne Bartholomew <lbartholomew@amsl.com> Tue, 16 May 2023 20:28 UTC

From: Lynne Bartholomew <lbartholomew@amsl.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 13:27:58 -0700
Cc: "rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org" <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, extra-ads@ietf.org, extra-chairs@ietf.org, brong@fastmailteam.com, "Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com>, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
To: Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>, Ken Murchison <murch=40fastmailteam.com@dmarc.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9122 <draft-ietf-extra-sieve-action-registry-06> for your review

Hi, Alexey and Ken.

Thank you for your quick replies!  Further updates are in progress.

Regarding our question 6) and the original table in Section 2.2:  Thank you for your guidance.  We are looking into splitting Table 1 into two tables, but would you prefer breaking all of the table rows out into 18 lists?  For example, the first of the 18 items would look as follows:

Name: addheader
Capabilities: "editheader"
Action Interactions: All subsequent tests and actions apply to the altered message
Cancels Implicit Keep?  No
Can Use with IMAP Events?  Yes

Thanks again!

RFC Editor/lb