Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9122 <draft-ietf-extra-sieve-action-registry-06> for your review

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Mon, 15 May 2023 14:58 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, NICE_REPLY_A=-0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1684161343; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=QZb9EbLwqLWbKfQoyTpWzXH548Xz4zv2cdk3Zj5YqD4=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=bz5eBXlZjQbOonFrOZlwokHEL/IlakMLRF5pKohzOxaqVp4A1nvCeofXYFOvK1ZYznWM04 45TwU5dZJUw5NCin2ol/LAiH9VxMBef7SRBDDcpLx7PxalhvwwZKaqghlEFFiS5ifFKa5r PTDin7r85xJ2Dc3L9bSO45FotIVbDFI=;