Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9122 <draft-ietf-extra-sieve-action-registry-06> for your review

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Thu, 25 May 2023 12:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1685017991; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=+vPFN3bYiPE6bCycqdY3U9myfwsL/47qTgt0/pGf8qQ=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=IMifGvnzeIPfKaZ2heuCan0LVksNt/HA4dwMsC8T1rexcGJ3X08U8CPCRN9zcpoUdnxopf zODVUox0PCbg5FI9vRSZLLODRb5WDXKKLuc5B7RxlsGa1o5JwSHn4Q8kzrzAdKl86GXvX7 T5iPeZekBwutNuvRjQnumZszp9aNA3U=;