Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9542 <draft-ietf-intarea-rfc7042bis-11> for your review

Alanna Paloma <apaloma@amsl.com> Tue, 09 April 2024 15:59 UTC

From: Alanna Paloma <apaloma@amsl.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 08:58:56 -0700
Cc: RFC Errata System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, "intarea-ads@ietf.org" <intarea-ads@ietf.org>, "intarea-chairs@ietf.org" <intarea-chairs@ietf.org>, "ggx@gigix.net" <ggx@gigix.net>, "evyncke@cisco.com" <evyncke@cisco.com>, "auth48archive@rfc-editor.org" <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>
To: Yizhou Li <liyizhou@huawei.com>, Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com>, "jabley@strandkip.nl" <jabley@strandkip.nl>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9542 <draft-ietf-intarea-rfc7042bis-11> for your review

Authors,

Yizhou’s approval has been noted on the AUTH48 status page:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9542

We will now ask IANA to update their registry accordingly. After the IANA updates are complete, we will move forward with the publication process.

Thank you,
RFC Editor/ap

>>> https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9542-rfcdiff.html (side by