Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9542 <draft-ietf-intarea-rfc7042bis-11> for your review

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sun, 07 April 2024 23:03 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.845 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712531001; x=1713135801; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=mAkHM9Ea9o0QXz47lDMySHgve7g25qmrhdH5SxMw1Qg=; b=NzjaCN+XbiT/trn8Vqqd/51ZCEB5ZvsSCSDd83HKObV+Q0n8T/hCp8hBWiMy2MgiL2 poWdjzEPCK2Okl7KTGJeZED5RISVES8dh8aobgOXwdGFdUrNpCVPbRblD01CuarXf1ww PoyTOIjyEu70I75sL1QMkAATJhSKb4nSK76uiw92CnPxaoeOmHevaFs65paCuX5CNQuj sVvKG0LJ25Th7ZDuhygT9/xV7Yx48fv982NjoaD1ahcGmYlL7ahJx6BNLxXv31HUPr82 Z4N7cRUm0PjrxNq7cTeq5FEoZbtcOi+MuNFkYZo6zrw4P+7sqSp+Ii6I5XocWRm8pIEl hY4Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712531001; x=1713135801; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=mAkHM9Ea9o0QXz47lDMySHgve7g25qmrhdH5SxMw1Qg=; b=ArSqwotBZhRzdcu+8GdxDr+mEEfmzg/gwn8zam1z+ju5AbaXypqZMVEkf3aaTmqdLx Ug/0lqaDqXd8vKu/caP/SCGWk0EqZry9vUQxqM1mld27Y4lkLXMM/B9nzgkDQ1h5Zi50 KzI1iQqWM1iejHJLKX7thbfdgmw6bXpwW7Wl/7Nd+y1KQvYm++dqnSnxSW09VQz0iSec fH72WCmqGzInLhum+FACz1VDkG5kCEc9Q+hKuibMwlEGDZmsCBKnZBgRxIPwVw0QX8nB awAPHVnDA9UYxfDravfg4IG+reRGFV76cYyiD7mPohcOchfRhZaI7cmPAn6oD550boTI b31w==