Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9523 <draft-ietf-ntp-chronos-25> for your review

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Wed, 03 January 2024 07:03 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FREEMAIL_REPLY=1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_WP_DIRINDEX=1] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1704265420; x=1704870220; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=AG4vcMP4AwwFe/iBQfTOk94fsh+MWf7+B9T6xkVy3Pk=; b=R45j4HgAM1lQfTGkBC8QWp1C7g0VCNkdKq6uqT7ODLXOYOFoOE8eGihuL2m/iS0cC7 E3j9+/x3t8gOw7EwHxT4J8Otnl/2abuHeNP3k1tdbtzvgY+lz8IKrs52nqnbV7Ek61F2 hwef+D5KyUWqnqEeEu8IFmJ1uBMJ2BRpFAwtHwuyao/91lqH6txRshKvAIvPDNPsq84f 1N25zLMcQiYDfHJG9V1jempUDiWTBbZylmz2CkH2otedlF7xLBkaBtk3a1cZpTXnjVdw v+Tej9sS5PrY3C7ASagae9n0di7dSpWmtEdLJdx+qAEGvVrAJ3i5fdUKEfouOJ7BXH/X iQAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704265420; x=1704870220; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=AG4vcMP4AwwFe/iBQfTOk94fsh+MWf7+B9T6xkVy3Pk=; b=F0QgUv291bW8a7A1mECM4Zshw4bm529q69JrioHGE5d1QjWJVlCOhUCCS51hho0eAO UqgqdPJbOB+JjDOXxGVd4TsoGJlXEEIbNfeX0EBFZvzstx2LKHC5ZCUBjUUm+wuKlndK /DEKAZdZlH/02EnpGriC55/aUNOGoleVUvYCId1jzh99hTYfr0d3IU3ku4uAw/JQI8gF jtFgRQwiJLaZTbHSug8iAdqkuvToD1dYMdYO/CF7wCgY1R58xz7dLO0XD8NIWKD5mw18 rRb67j6hOqRi3YHaVyPWcg6B5W97CkN1bbaztOUPh0e8MesrV8lmseP0Yo0NBOrNGAA7 2FeA==