Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9544 <draft-ietf-ippm-pam-09> for your review

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sat, 17 February 2024 01:45 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1708134306; x=1708739106; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=svV+3o5V1PnTRbYEOiyv7j1JFpcy/APWvhTeb7O9JDc=; b=g1Wly/RP6mcZ9p6uBOhzGIsaffoQNm71PblcsANYEJPh7nN0zAylJoT5NhGPO3W2B0 XEsCf50pEvXSp1wCHQqeKUPLrWmLK4DGXC5LQaSC/rCBhdqf+RpPAYXp+DFSUmQ32SsH 5UkJsGo9a1UlECxecCq8GDsxOrebDg5ZAynk4iQKlxWqt1YtBqPa+qB5x/sPwLSetHib 1wEY/JTRYJC0MT14hvU7KAPhOiP2RStp38OZ/WlF/o6SARjnzIgxtCETmrhwCwHCrTXK hXEeAp8SDUa8Fq94rfc4wWhkVWJ3e8h6/TZb6xOCyHulbmmG8wXzHCKwBYlZOb/Gk4bZ QkZQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1708134306; x=1708739106; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=svV+3o5V1PnTRbYEOiyv7j1JFpcy/APWvhTeb7O9JDc=; b=TFcNtQoU78zGV1i/40qCXMbuklV4l/XYcY+NXF9XtMALcHB9NjJo9wfmK1dxZqXZWB COKXoueF0wOlJERrNuQ40T++KE1MeOyNXLxfqEjMdWdrQFda9L09IK93A5aPwjGI92A7 +yWfSUHgfEbEn3kzMEpA2VTqKeRBB1WKK4nxd5sMtUmhn8f+fAYjy9TvgcKQ4bbbhBhR Af4zbJHd8ODFsvcTchxzmGhvh64f+Va+m3qk2dOpbGSaQBhTe3tTyJsg41Bal0ffC4pf hJmYdA/xBD8GiUWmX2BZae03+mJgdPeiPYrJXyrWslrRcvVw6Ayh1ImMKwWuxdmtx2O4 xjYw==