Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9544 <draft-ietf-ippm-pam-09> for your review

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 21 February 2024 00:19 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1708474747; x=1709079547; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=yW+IsWQcVvmiCUK7X6yTNvAUCSZxASUW51fpT7VNdDg=; b=FElNgBIPlzjBHxH2qzHArx3PWQlWjLWlfCIVexONsjH58p6xQzeS6rySnlIoauZadG zN+BGqRe+xq3zRrsk6k8E7iMqdn8i9Okl13hDtOn5jpBl2DKY7SZcL3XcxkjLOJYCKkP Wh4KUl9uy3oxUaXJ+9RIHS9+U8AacNsB6oJVhBuJpA9gys8a5fIKhbv7CogFAHibwuGR 9UuZ8e0JafKJR7VHIxe/LyxNwYDVba+5DDd06nmUfxEL7GScZrkdOO430YgbNJDMJDOK kKkpas6rm4vB9npjZGdrLl1cALr7ic5nzsz6+1zJ5ri6GBfIPY81Vz+9Jg4Nq5b5tyW+ 3LHA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1708474747; x=1709079547; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=yW+IsWQcVvmiCUK7X6yTNvAUCSZxASUW51fpT7VNdDg=; b=nhax7uWBRBqNlTFOX4TFL866QXPNJQl6uXq+Jl+dOtbcW+pUC5mhYyaU8AqSHJAoDB lemaeCnMaXczSUK2oDwgwSRl7xBcwFVeNBCTt25DVtQMiV6WHYta2D4sisXzpuKxa9F4 ltb/iLovhYFxY4tdPG+k5DUB9wKE5OB+vkgGVYDX2ctdaqGagwjfFVH6psAsewluxmHl ZRzZJwMbYa7+IQmxBpB3LQ+5y8UfKvJ0D0frHuuIv71ZL8IaCnuOEtpiOzZFIfjNTUMn lz6sDETPTt9xEPsMkfudIMfbmoCLzmm1Q/ByOSwSSMGvd/AEQC5BS1mXdNNpd9XeeQzb V+PQ==
References: <20240216013901.CFDFA1E58A6@rfcpa.amsl.com> <CA+RyBmVgQPGHutNL9E79rOGZBy8rZ6ZBiQpxU9u6b03WtE8YuQ@mail.gmail.com> <BL0PR1501MB2132FF3AD9E08B1799AEBB39E7512@BL0PR1501MB2132.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <CAJwYUrFzT5nvyk-47KZ5Di8AUArsMRqBJE8wYiReFOyxW=GqQQ@mail.gmail.com> <0FA0C9A7-44D2-4ADE-AF11-9BF6B629C0F5@amsl.com> <CA+RyBmU7N8ZpSMXeEetSpUfH+JWpK44=4F+wJ8Vv7phb_vu_xw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJwYUrFVM9ZDpUYjHOLLaiY6WE5CbBRuS7uUd2ho00GbrdPr4w@mail.gmail.com>