Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9566 <draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-ip-preof-11> for your review

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Wed, 10 April 2024 15:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712762183; x=1713366983; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=zYdb0tF9q0Umw7je8eJjBROdYWZSv1Nz22oZo0/oPmQ=; b=TZAY/37qPE/W/XXC2KuyPdN90dKGVz/X/JvbIp7jq7CyR5HL3JS4JSN6Jw8UJILXm4 Vtqv45tG2SqKSxAdtniA9gvUiWBb93f2TqJIJfOgY9cuNc46mkPz/RoyMR9/HFamnT1V g3rU+gWkbrsb8XKH7hLjRbr0bBE+y+PRTPYPiA0L6LhsDFoJro2IXyqbvrXq2yNuCk4O 76q4+4RCnzppe/gD7vtqnqdRmjBA0ktoH5z/DEo2gadTUFxpCcdKRNR3CQExilp1mnrA LqtnA5jeUrx6F7r3VuAHwn6q3HRCBZmsLpKPrfOCntWlDFBjDNm3I3PZkMoEqkiNGLwv 1pmw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712762183; x=1713366983; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=zYdb0tF9q0Umw7je8eJjBROdYWZSv1Nz22oZo0/oPmQ=; b=Boxp6cb6y9dGgSniXaDMrOKaWkw/N6uIuWBCuTAw9VBRptdb3dTdl04Qsn4zKxYewc NFNU8PtfREcRlZK2koA7/dLvQORR7ZAEWlI6IT0psDYqTmmBZllvAuMJEECxIaTUnJ+C wOjF+zbKS7vqfW0H0d60Nd+hNLReXBWMnms+/U+do/rQIAJcjTRYKOGIRVKX7gQ0g8HS 3yC5Ln03c2X3TYlY73wFmthSWGSWkXNxXfQWxqm5VWjAq2gIxQwaJTnxlmqD8rDKhfpw dvLHkyqPI0qtfYK4ySpZ+nsYO+pvnA7G5AQ0ydmkwRFdEIJm0C/53WVC+Ec/C210/x8M l0Hg==