Re: [auth48] [C381] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9306 <draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-12> for your review

Alanna Paloma <apaloma@amsl.com> Mon, 19 September 2022 18:26 UTC

From: Alanna Paloma <apaloma@amsl.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 11:26:50 -0700
Cc: "rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org" <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, "ermagan@gmail.com" <ermagan@gmail.com>, "Vrushali Ashtaputre (vrushali)" <vrushali@cisco.com>, "lisp-ads@ietf.org" <lisp-ads@ietf.org>, "lisp-chairs@ietf.org" <lisp-chairs@ietf.org>, "ggx@gigix.net" <ggx@gigix.net>, "auth48archive@rfc-editor.org" <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>
To: "Anton Smirnov (asmirnov)" <asmirnov=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, "Alberto Rodriguez-Natal (natal)" <natal@cisco.com>, "farinacci@gmail.com" <farinacci@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [auth48] [C381] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9306 <draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-12> for your review

Hi Dino, Alberto, and Anton,

Thank you for your replies. We have noted Alberto’s and Anton’s approvals on the AUTH48 status page:
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9306

Alberto - We have updated the dates for RFCs-to-be 9300 and 9301 to be "September 2022".

The files have been posted here (please refresh):
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9306.xml
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9306.txt
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9306.html
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9306.pdf

The relevant diff files have been posted here:
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9306-diff.html (comprehensive diff)
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9306-auth48diff.html (AUTH48 changes)

We will await approvals from Dino, Vina, and Vrushali prior to moving this document forward in the publication process.

Thank you,
RFC Editor/ap