Re: [auth48] [AD] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9390 <draft-ietf-dime-group-signaling-14> for your review

Alanna Paloma <apaloma@amsl.com> Thu, 20 April 2023 00:28 UTC

From: Alanna Paloma <apaloma@amsl.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 17:28:50 -0700
Cc: "rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org" <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, "dime-ads@ietf.org" <dime-ads@ietf.org>, "dime-chairs@ietf.org" <dime-chairs@ietf.org>, "jounikor@gmail.com" <jounikor@gmail.com>, "auth48archive@rfc-editor.org" <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>
To: lionel.morand@orange.com, "mark@azu.ca" <mark@azu.ca>, "marco.liebsch@neclab.eu" <marco.liebsch@neclab.eu>, "rwilton@cisco.com" <rwilton@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [auth48] [AD] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9390 <draft-ietf-dime-group-signaling-14> for your review

Authors and *Robert,

This is a friendly reminder that we await your approvals prior to moving this document forward in the publication process.

*Robert (AD) - Please review and approve of the updated text in Section 4.1.1 in the diff file below:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9390-auth48diff.html

The files have been posted here (please refresh):
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9390.xml
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9390.txt
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9390.html
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9390.pdf

The relevant diff files have been posted here:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9390-diff.html (comprehensive diff)
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9390-auth48diff.html (AUTH48 changes)
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9390-lastdiff.html (last version to this one)

The AUTH48 status page for this document is available here:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9390

Thank you,
RFC Editor/ap