Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9452 <draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-13> for your review

Sarah Tarrant <starrant@amsl.com> Wed, 09 August 2023 13:05 UTC

From: Sarah Tarrant <starrant@amsl.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2023 08:04:59 -0500
Cc: "Frank Brockners (fbrockne)" <fbrockne@cisco.com>, shwetha.bhandari@thoughtspot.com, sfc-ads@ietf.org, sfc-chairs@ietf.org, gregory.mirsky@ericsson.com, andrew-ietf@liquid.tech, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
To: RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9452 <draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-13> for your review

Greetings,

Just a friendly weekly reminder that this document awaits your attention.

Please see the document-specific questions and AUTH48 announcement in this thread and let us know if we can be of assistance as you begin the AUTH48 review process.

Please note that the AUTH48 status page of this document is viewable at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9452

AUTH48 FAQs are available at https://www.rfc-editor.org/faq/#auth48.

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.
RFC Editor/st