Re: [auth48] [AD] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9333 <draft-ietf-lwig-minimal-esp-12> for your review

Rebecca VanRheenen <rvanrheenen@amsl.com> Mon, 28 November 2022 17:41 UTC

From: Rebecca VanRheenen <rvanrheenen@amsl.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 09:41:00 -0800
Cc: RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, "lwig-chairs@ietf.org" <lwig-chairs@ietf.org>, "auth48archive@rfc-editor.org" <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>
References: <20221104184722.CC2B755F68@rfcpa.amsl.com> <DM6PR15MB36894F93D080972E3CCA58ECE33B9@DM6PR15MB3689.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <329ACC47-047B-4C85-82AA-0B2020A31596@amsl.com> <DM6PR15MB368916B09D55C91BD5D7FA5CE33F9@DM6PR15MB3689.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <AS2PR10MB712955F99B75B2F1A1483D1FF63E9@AS2PR10MB7129.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <84AF5426-2A92-4A0B-B1F1-23F5713B059E@amsl.com> <DM6PR15MB3689370B0187AC9A653D400CE3039@DM6PR15MB3689.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <C6C848B3-6D65-4675-9F05-D4C02986BA43@amsl.com>