Re: [Banana] Reaching Consensus on Problem Statement

Alan Ford <alan.ford@gmail.com> Sat, 04 February 2017 21:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references :to; bh=IjgLhmHXEVXiJlAbC+7MbaCgVSsCChExYKrRJKg5G/o=; b=JUzSDZdRNQV8ewq4jeO5y+0LCTjhdlL8OFcW1HMlFsYPFJQfOkvjoOFaXTpx+tWKlN Fl1lo4ojxICJhA9Jf6sYwE1fIlLA8KOQKcudEkZR6jnHisnLowtmNH78fAlr+6VJSdhn Y9scoczJqDpt1QMXrCTMaicIH6BdE9bBArymaysdcrZj4seD118O7jJyAcmAecCd2/RO oPMoUDUr0yyxeBS0kzMvtSpR7+lXaLL9m3n2fQvDvH0b+lKlN9nalNh8QDAifCq1VAWG Z/eK729u6fvhY4DdjrHbilWX0tfYUgUKPzuCabp6NflrtucWy+6Y23KpyYGA7xS+zCzt ZWQw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=IjgLhmHXEVXiJlAbC+7MbaCgVSsCChExYKrRJKg5G/o=; b=Zer0i86/BKMnIczLTAthgWO8FlN9YiG5y6fttTAeesmHdzPt3Y+WMM0ahAVDMH+yFi QLQs6jL0kv7fLiq3Dbu9fPmYSUzCsm0BTy8h0KYB9qS/I9gxePsnJqL64cD96ZHqfGjU JV23VyGh5FmiwDONtw7y588D1lO1S+WYpAmlSFAAPtIs5D2dsC3LkwbxV9syRL0KVRw1 89Q9RCw+d+jNdJxkKVoKFKKgLFC3Y0R+bYWjNA0C+lYD0pQaiFZUF8DvOYxH8JXzUMgm 6lqjMhxVnkKg/1eU6YqSGTIjmxz4gN7/LFZMnCHQtzy03qUJs1TmIuK2O4Aym8f7BFEU 3oSQ==