Re: [BEHAVE] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-01: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"ietfdbh" <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Mon, 08 June 2015 17:15 UTC

From: ietfdbh <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
To: 'Benoit Claise' <bclaise@cisco.com>, 'The IESG' <iesg@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 13:15:20 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1433783721; bh=RCmK0K06vZX1+YfZ3TOM+DFrhYdYrN2G/powPQ49+Vo=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=jgtKFITrF/2YJaFFYLDFxi1uNZ80j2N0mS0HbJQHsivlQD+LQlik0931JgO6dui+R KZr/j9hfLjPReQLgys97KsRVXmeYINklwLT+5MVCmowGlfIyue9jbh9Vn2FiAKSTjW aX8PAzryRE/5gLbObndMedh33Rkxmh3mdEcBxqijGZc4rVOc2j2VtOr3N/3KNjiR97 kjiJEqV16vEuIkY0SzuDOlp4+Vq5nH3RNIBZDyZtMDWP2MG5HxmXFEEXud4MxbLFoW p/XQoiY8GFWlAqethwBYMKGgXBb5N4d8d2tTbIPGsSSNhObVSPqZHU+7oJ02dDom4S KZqrKYHj84BpA==