Re: [BEHAVE] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-01: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Mon, 08 June 2015 19:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12346; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1433791133; x=1435000733; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mkmBes3307rl7YIfKj8gPe5/60GqXIAuFuJNaLVYM1A=; b=ZG8E/UFDkwJTiO9I25g4dlQm8Hj0lhljZdy69BmUr/IOtHp/cYTs/yvx 14mybFtN4TgVeLZzPz8KzgobdoEh/igBXpG2Kkgs4lFwVnpPf6DO6jp1u ZuuTQYDYE/I0rbbCJRxJG4NFNielN5q7r1s131v1/9aLLeiuaEGI63Lw5 0=;