Re: [bess] VXLAN BGP EVPN Question

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 24 April 2021 22:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=rb/JucjqEc80vV7jvFHT5mNLNXqc6s4lUIHBql8jeJM=; b=bkIzQm1gw5saawSrJrAvOzYVN3VqAGgBPeoYNPE5LZmKAXWtgP1vYGQyB43r2ID50E 33tu3JQMZ3skALc72vU3uq5GC7VfAu5LNg7fqSCrpoGsCz+VNCbcgfpeg261yU8aKz2U AI6jlpSjRyCa1KKk5WXnqCpd2m6b6pW286g3QMwSmbc2MZ0FAGfCZUNmZP+PNZUCX4kf K8arNa/luk47ThkCxxupmcSDxVyzjqpv7ifvXpxj5LfL1qDeOtDTH/XEzkpKifbk6Gb1 cKiAStKFh9gHsZYq4bzD9fb26yvXMn5OG/plqFgMa3gwpSlXKIhBJDuSUALU+nlJdZzB WcIQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rb/JucjqEc80vV7jvFHT5mNLNXqc6s4lUIHBql8jeJM=; b=OMzr5fVmjlyAACc78/PJA+HJqpan9MNX9624rRR+ZWcbFK8RtG0AUaFfqpGmkgG7Dy X6TYQoBiWWmZ+h1jHSvCyiHkahAj8ZGYhcic5HxdLUoFnayLmdMx6gooF1buEr2+mON1 m/HpvzxTgC4qJXZ+cMwvi4CmVvYsi7dq7WldE3wJdrK86wExoucDZ+GMWQQrMM/w/pFD BqM+pZQm1ue1jo7FvFTRRwb2sKmuZIncHU2mreF5t98rxQPvOIjTmFy7YDBBmgBDUnAn yC1PoqSTBv1CjTkLxeQJDqKxMwrbF3/cXCdT07M3Cs04QN2OL9bPfWyy+AAErHQ3Hk1N IlHw==