Re: [bess] VXLAN BGP EVPN Question

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 24 April 2021 18:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=I3YkHmOjUFSSJvsg2Pw3EqFXbepOFGydGNAnwiHjp8A=; b=eJoc24AU/7MSAAUP0SZDgXN8Mbv58LrA9rUuxesw5hpCI7qkg/g071ftkCH8xWiOkj x57eerjUi6DHnOJG58wFGPg9gdu4bvwLOETSnrVhL+QJCmYVlj3E5mHJniPfYEFObK3c LFetGZahexjB3WGyvgboRdcMelvKIHy9CHxtnj7+U5rAEiM7r3LfwL39pOCwDiBHz43V ygR+FFHOYD3qN3jQJF+OrMx1SBTXXCn1Cakbh6nDDRFZHDRQLzUo93lGVj/jKonLYJO0 oHOt6Fntp/QA60tcT2tjUCAUjC5mVFmXPyS95sBgjphpaKinJTtNsm+t8LQuBDtrscIy h3gg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=I3YkHmOjUFSSJvsg2Pw3EqFXbepOFGydGNAnwiHjp8A=; b=c/ln1YFwNMv261qRnSn7aOqlGCLtkYLu9C3jsZNSQr/s6+UtnHzCzbEoFmrMxklx6Y ZeU9K5h/IZk2c6i0ZOWxd2umOGDr25iwk5Dm+06alIwGVwOHNzv+ia4F7xgiPjYnz3QR BFzmhdzDgkn4A9DueZg8CGsqWXc0vEuj23WfppU/+345JZX4tSLF3CXP3TbP7iLXZd3f Ab2mtFMYewdT+n4/T6UKMosL8bBysiafaQGDattIzrZbqFBgx1esIPGQM3x5mi95Ccar eL/pFoV4TwCPAF+IEe4+npxSKaxPY301b4wG7uxwJ6kL2ApZ5c3wTMTYS4ZPcKQk09DW rIOQ==
References: <CABNhwV1kPDhRcuqS8GOpTiKoyk_QHKVXa582JUznLvKfXQe54w@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV352jKVSu2Jwf9dRgzmjc05gvmLo_CL5EGuR12en-7Z_A@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV0Tww-8SxBocQBZ4vuj7DMW44ymN4ux4h1JoaYNENnioQ@mail.gmail.com> <8193067d-3b28-40fc-8c96-3f3c528ece6c@Spark> <CABNhwV227BzgCy4JURSqYE_OZ4EgtETSKJ0jZ3yrHEHLuSqVuQ@mail.gmail.com> <0B536455-62B0-434A-9FD8-D5DBB51ACA9E@nokia.com> <CABNhwV2W6O3=9bNHzpQR76XZvwcQZo46hkFfSGcfs3g+3FP2fw@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR05MB662327750B6113D3B338601FC7449@MN2PR05MB6623.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV2z==qQziMKLVFFucDfSMPWiT17dQWVmn4xw07DbmnuSg@mail.gmail.com> <10A5A6FE-27B4-41B2-AC55-9918724C9440@cisco.com>