Re: [bfcpbis] TCP/TLS: Who is TLS server when the connection goes down and is re-established?

Tom Kristensen <tomkrist@cisco.com> Thu, 16 January 2014 15:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2741; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389885287; x=1391094887; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=vh3w92iiIoWX399UVpj9hlxnEUZharoVPSQ4gtxyOaw=; b=jNRgE7XjG+r4KNvMTnUrFvMoI5OcBdLWpsj3tlqghCzmim5nz4/JLqQO zd8kGsmn9U+mec31m6Hzuy1PQx6MCddiMgMl/SgADvKjnMoBbQjzsQhSI Q6kmiWY1Q5+mUl6dINf6mdZgdSYZNqYStlNSEsG7ulmBkqvyTxDAqaxWy 8=;