Re: [bfcpbis] PROTO review comments on draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-08

Tom Kristensen <tomkrist@cisco.com> Thu, 16 January 2014 14:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10248; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389883666; x=1391093266; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fa4q2pUI1QHilm1j0+J2xXK8D1UlbRja8e3ONgIVvkA=; b=hfxnrXDKCpUQruHKpmmovs//A4GDApejTizgoBtHj9hct2IcM2eiur7f Bm4PAp8MzwR1kWSFRKlMIntZsmLLFh82w6fFAbqhrTPkF/E+rlrEJhjQE 5HIr0RujyS1rcRX2dvBQomvTvRoe4kH8NjGbEbaIkUuCYiyLVhgXErj0R 8=;