Re: [bfcpbis] WGLC for draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis - Christer's review

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Wed, 13 December 2017 18:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=36748; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1513188392; x=1514397992; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=yjuvrWbil5x4EIGD1J/g6gu1cOUG7Y24JdAzet4PZ/M=; b=Xus7/bMPefRlcxfh4opxxzua55NcSVSurZpmWc97V0/kOBeaz8ECYgPp YljffH5Vd5az/piHR9r/SJZ/ZH9fx3qW1pWtNdmSZYE+9Mzgzuv6mc3j6 U8/y+/XLaIf0hr2IVptonJVczBp7IptMHR9ME2yVjpObz+Ohp6P0Y8Wkz g=;